Thursday, April 2, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Present...

We were all ready for an April baby - our son's due date was April 4th - I was just hoping he wouldn't come on April Fool's Day (although Trent would have loved that). We definitely weren't expecting him to come 3 weeks early! Starting at 5:00 a.m. on Monday, March 16th, Tiffany had contractions coming every 2 to 3 minutes (including back pains - back labor is no fun!) all day long. After a very long day, I was finally admitted around 10:00 p.m. After the epidural, I was much happier! They broke my water and things progressed very fast after that. I only pushed for 35 minutes (but it felt a lot longer) and Logan Colby Wood came into the world at 3:33 a.m. on Tuesday, March 17th. He weighed in at 6 pounds, 5 ounces and was 20 inches long. He is so sweet and completely adorable! Enjoy the pictures!!








3 comments:

The Swainston Family said...

I'm jealous of all the hair! Congratulations! He is adorable!

Clayton and Heidi said...

What a cutie! Congrats.

Ashley said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to meet him. It's awesome he was born at 3:33 and on St. Patricks Day! You'll never forget that.