Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Christmas this year was amazing!! I knew Logan wouldn't really get it, but Trent and I were so excited for his first Christmas anyway! To get us in the spirit, we went with our friends, the Dean's, to see the lights at Temple Square. It was absolutely freezing, but fun anyway! The lights are always beautiful! After the lights, we had a yummy dinner at the Garden - complete with deep fried pickles! Don't judge until you try - they are delicious!

Every year, the Davis Conference Center (I used to work full-time there, but since I've had Logan, I just work occasionally) has Breakfast with Santa. We took Logan to see Santa for the first time, and his expression never changed.

We spend Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with the Brough's in Trenton, then head back to Centerville to spend time the rest of Christmas with the Wood's.

Packed and ready to go!
At the Brough Family party on Christmas Eve.

Me and my mom.Our little fam, first thing on Christmas morning. Not too pretty!
Our adorable little Santa!
He has no clue what a present is!
Logan loves his new toy - it's also a walker.

The super cute sled Nana and Papa Wood gave Logan.
It was a lot of fun - great food, games, and wonderful family!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and we're looking forward to 2010 and more adventures!!

No comments: