Sunday, March 13, 2011

Wow, long time...

Okay, so it's been a really long time. Sorry about that! I am going to work on getting better at posting, because this is a record for myself as well. I am a terrible journal keeper, so this is somewhat of a journal for me.

As most of you know already, we are having another boy! I am really excited and hope they'll be best buds! Sometimes I get nervous though as Logan is running around making a mess of my house - I'm going to have 2 of those! I can't wait to meet him, but more on my pregnancy later.

First, Halloween. Logan was the most adorable Lion this year and we were in Trenton for Halloween 2010. We went to Lee's, around to a few houses, then did the Trunk or Treat at Trenton Park. It was a lot of fun and it's always great to see all of my old hometown neighbors!!






Thanksgiving 2010 was with the Wood family. We had it at Frank and Sherry's gorgeous new cabin in Liberty. It's right next to the old cabin, but definitely upgraded! We had a lot of fun, but I never think to pull out the camera for dinner. Probably because all I can think of is the wonderful food and Michelle's delicious pies!! The boys brought a projector and screen up and hooked up the XBox. They had fun playing, and so did the kids! Logan joined right in, and while his controller may not have been plugged in, he had fun anyway!!


No comments: