Monday, August 23, 2010

Aquarium

Logan loves the aquarium! I think it's all of the bright colors and the fish are constantly moving. We have an annual pass, and my mom, my sister, and her kids came for the day. It's not a very big aquarium, but they have some cool things! You can touch sting rays, they have penguins, and I love the jellyfish!

I love my mom, but she's a terrible photographer! There's a frog statue that Logan is sitting on that you obviously can't see!!


There's the frog! Kenzie, Hunter, and Logan


My mom, Logan, and Meghan


3 comments:

{Kaitlyn} said...

Looks like you had fun! I went there once when it was at the gateway and I loved it, no kids, just me and Kyle on a date long long ago. I imaging it only gets better with kiddos.

Rachel said...

My kids LOVE the aquarium, so much that I am SICK of it :)

Nicole said...

so fun i loved the aquarium when i was little (and still secretly do now sh....)